Modern society relies heavily on the convenience and versatility of electricity. It powers your microwave, helps light your house, lets you watch TV and so much more.
See the following video to understand what is Electricity. (It is available in the website www.originenergy.com.au).
Find six keywords related to Electricity, in order to do it, you will need to watch this video twice at least.
While you are watching this video, you will need to fill in every gap on the following text.
After watching this video, answer next questions:
- Where does Electricity exist?
- What happens during a storm?
- What animal can store energy?
- What does this animal use electricity for?
- What are the name of atom's elements?
- How is electric current formed?
We will correct these questions next day in class. ;)